The Gunn Report has compiled their lists of the most-awarded ads worldwide of 2012, and The Bear, the hilarious commercial for French TV channel Canal+, was the most awarded TV commercial.
The top five are listed below, and you may recognise some from previous posts of ours:
1. Canal+ The Bear (BETC, Paris) which is the most awarded commercial in the 14 year history of The Gunn Report.
2. BGH Silent Air, Dads In Briefs campaign (Del Campo Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi, Buenos Aires)
3. Doritos Dips, Dip Desperado (AMV BBDO, London)
4. Chipotle, Back To The Start (Creative Artists Agency, Los Angeles)
5. John Lewis, The Long Wait (Adam&EveDDB, London)
The report has also listed the most awarded print ads and campaigns, the most awarded countries in the world, the most awarded advertisers, the most awarded production companies, the most awarded agency, the most awarded agency in digital and the most awarded agency network
The Gunn Report also has a category for integrated or innovative work, which it calls “All Gunns Blazing”.
It uses a weighted points system to analyse the winners of the major advertising awards schemes around the world.
Read more at Creative Review, which features the top five for all the afore-mentioned categories here.