RIBA awards 2013 winners announced
June 20, 2013 Leave a comment
This year’s winners for the Royal Institute of British Architects(RIBA) Awards have been announced, which includes 9 winners of the European Awards and 43 winners of the National awards, which form the basis for the Stirling Prize shortlist.
To be eligable for an award the project must be designed by a RIBA chartered architect and RIBA international fellows.
The projects awarded include
- Olympic Masterplan, E20 by Allies and Morrison (National Award)
- Pierresvives, Montpellier, France by Zaha Hadid Architects (European Award)
- Bishop Edward King Chapel, Oxford by Niall McLaughlin (National Award)
- Central Market Souk, Abu Dhabi by Foster + Partners (International Award)
- Rainbow Gate Burnley by Tonkin Liu (North West Regional Award)
Each of the National Award winning buildings are presented with a lead plaque and the winner of the Stirling Prize will be announced at an event on Tuesday 26th September at St. Martins, Kings Cross.
To see all the RIBA Award winners, click here.